Date(s) - 01/10/2018 - 05/10/2018
IROS 2018 is taking place on October 1-5 in Madrid, and several NCCR Robotics PIs will attend:
- Aude Billard, Learning Algorithms and Systems Laboratory (LASA), EPFL
- Margarita Chli, Vision for Robotics Lab (V4RL), ETH Zurich
- Luca Gambardella, IDSIA, USI/SUPSI
- Marco Hutter, Robotic Systems Lab (RSL), ETH Zurich
- Auke Ijspeert, Biorobotics Laboratory (BIOROB), EPFL
- Jamie Paik, Reconfigurable Robotics Laboratory (RRL), EPFL
- Robert Riener, NCCR Robotics Co-Director and Sensory-Motor Systems Lab (SMS), ETH Zurich
- Davide Scaramuzza, Robotics and Perception Group (RPG), UZH
- Roland Siegwart, Autonomous Systems Laboratory (ASL), ETH Zurich
For details of contributions by NCCR Robotics PIs, click here.
For further information on the event, click here.