Every year, NCCR Robotics opens a call for proposals for projects for female Master’s students who wish to spend a period of 3-6 months in an NCCR Robotics lab. Interested students must make contact with their preferred lab to seek opportunities.
Female Master’s students about to start their Master’s research work, who
- demonstrate outstanding motivation and potential to conduct their project in the lab of an NCCR Robotics PI;
- meet the requirements for student enrollment at the host university.
- Up to CHF 2’000 per month, for a duration of 3 to 6 months.
- Supervision in a stimulating research environment.
- Social and networking events with students and researchers from the NCCR.
This grant will cover travel, accommodation and other expenses, which must be paid by the awardee. Combining this fellowship with substantial scholarships isn’t possible. Candidates are required to declare all the scholarships they will receive during their master’s and eligibility will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Application procedure and required documents
- All required documents are listed in the application form.
- Applications must include the application form and all required documents
- Applications are to be submitted by email to scholarship_NCCR Robotics
- Applications deadline: 15 September 2018.
All items should be submitted in English. Applications should be sent by email to scholarship_NCCR Robotics with the title “Master internship application”.
For any questions related to your application, please contact the NCCR Robotics Education Officer (see below).
Selection is made on a competitive basis by members from the NCCR Robotics education committee.
Candidates will receive a response regarding their application by email late October 2018. Selected candidates will be asked to confirm their participation within 2 weeks.
The fellowship is granted only to selected applicants who have completed enrolment at their host university. Selected candidates are asked to start their Master’s internship in the host laboratory latest on 1st March 2019. Payment of the fellowship money is subject to ongoing activity on the Master’s research project.
Fore more information: