The Thymio II robotic platform was born out of NCCR Robotics. There are a number of open source softwares and exercises that are available to download either for use at home or in the classroom.
- Software to programme a Thymio robot with your own behaviours.
- Programming with images.
- Programming with blocks.
- Controlling Thymio from Scratch.
- Programming with text.
There are many examples of fun projects completed with Thymio on their website, which we would encourage you to browse thoroughly. Below we have picked out some of our favourites:
- Using Thymio to create a light painting.
- Using Thymio to make music.
- Using two Thymios to create a quadruped robot.