Invitation of keynote speakers
This grant intends to support NCCR Robotics members who are organizing conferences in Switzerland to invite female speakers as keynotes.
The grants will be attributed on a «first come, first basis» every year, and can be of up to CHF 2.500 per invited speaker.
- Invited female speakers should be available to meet and exchange with NCCR Robotics students
- Preference is given to female keynote speakers.
How to apply:
Requests must be sent to the Administration Officer and must include:
- a short bio of the invited speaker
- budget for the visit
- presentation of the conference
Presentation at conferences for master students
This grant is aimed for NCCR Robotics female master students who wish to present papers/posters at conferences.
The grant can be up to CHF 2.500 per student and is attributed on a «first come, first served» basis each year. Proof on expenses must be presented.
- Student must be first author/co-autor of the paper/poster
- Student must be the presenter of the paper/poster
- Student must have the consent from a professor in order to apply
- A link to NCCR Robotics must be provided
- After the presentation, a written report must be submitted to NCCR Robotics