Swiss Robotics Industry Day
The Swiss Robotics Industry Day is a one-day annual event exclusively designed for industry to showcase the activities of NCCR Robotics and selected Swiss SMEs and start-ups active in the field of robotics through a series of activities such as technology demonstrations, posters, and discussions. In parallel to this programme, we offer participants a chance to exchange views on the current and future challenges facing the robotics industry through talks by research and industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity for our industry partners to have privileged access to new and emerging technologies, shape future research and provide guidance.
What to expect
- Presentations by NCCR researchers on latest results
- Presentations by industry members on needs and challenges
- Robot and technology demonstrations
- Exhibition of SMEs and start-up companies from the Swiss Robotics ecosystem
- Learning about investment (start-up) and licensing opportunities
- Networking with researchers, students and colleagues
The next edition will take place in Zurich in 2021.