The Swiss Robotics Industry Day is a one-day annual conference is exclusively designed for industry to showcase the activities of NCCR Robotics and selected Swiss SMEs and start-ups active in the field of robotics through a series of technology demonstrations, posters and discussions. Alongside this programme we offer you the chance to share views on the current and future challenges facing the industry through talks by research and industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity for the industry to shape future research and provide guidance as well as offering privileged access to new and emerging technologies.
The 2018 edition will take place on Thursday November 1st at the SwissTech Convention Centre at EPFL, Lausanne.
Click here to register now via Xing.
What does the event offer?
- Presentations by NCCR researchers on latest results
- Presentations by industry members on needs and challenges
- Robot and technology demonstrations
- Exhibition of SMEs and start-up companies from the Swiss Robotics ecosystem
- Learning about investment (start-up) and licensing opportunities
- Networking with researchers, students and colleagues
Want to know more about the event? See how attended past editions? Please visit the Swiss Robotics Industry Day website.